- Written by Elżbieta Szczepaniak
- Published: 20 November 2014
On 18-20 November University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszów held the final conference of the S-PLAY project.
During the first day of the conference we had a chance to listen to some very interesting presentations such as:
- Why did I lose – about training games, participants and coaches…
- Analogies in managerial training
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® in training employees (S-PLAY team presentation)
- Using games in the recruitment process, assessment and development centres
- Coaching – alternative or future of training?
In the second day, we had 3 practical workshops:
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshop
- Your Time – time management training board game
- Car Factory – project management training board game
The last day of the conference was devoted to LSP workshops for students.
See photos at: www.facebook.com/LegoSeriousPlayLearningForSMEs